Massimo, there is no possibility to keep both of two and select one? anyway it's only a file isn't it?
Or maybe keep it as plugins to download?
alex

El 19/03/2010 14:24, mdipierro escribió:
Clearly we have conflicting benchmarks. I like Rocket because it is
cleaner but we need to go with the fastest. Let's wait for Tim
response and we there is a disagreement I propose that a few more
people try reproduce the benchmarks (to make sure there is not
something weird in the setup) and then we decide what to do.

Massimo