On Mar 23, 2010, at 6:00 AM, selecta wrote:

> I wrote an issue tracker plugin that can do some of the things (except
> for deleting all tickets and downloading)
> also tickets are displayed a little different, sorted by number of
> error appearance and stacktrace only
> if you are interested I could post the plugin, it has still some
> issues but you could improve them
> my idea was to attach error tickets to issues to improve the
> development of an application

I'd like to take a look. Issue tracking is a good idea, too.

To clarify, though, I have a working solution. It wasn't that hard to do,
following the example of admin, but I think it would be easier (and more
portable) going forward if parts of it were pushed into gluon.restricted in the
form of helpers.

My motivation is that the application will not be deployed on the public web,
but rather at customer sites, where for security reasons there will be no admin
application, and likely no external access to the server. So I need a way for a
local sysadmin to collect tickets to send back to the mother ship.