This is an additional account for a client I am working with. I have
heard the most success with
webfaction and web2py so I wanted to try it out. So good so far.

I would have preferred GAE for this project, but the client did not agree.

I would still use slicehost hands down if cost/time is not an issue.
--
Thadeus