Hi Annet,

np. The reason you might not want to create sites on your web faction
account using the web interface is because you some day you might find
yourself doing a merge from the command line on your "production
server" (if you start doing versioning with hg or some other system)
which can be a rather unpleasant and undesirable thing to be doing. If
you still want to be able to do it, say in order to impress clients, I
can help you out, just remember that I warned you ; )

Chris