Our engineering folks have started looking at the new release, with attention
to Rocket, and have reported a couple of problems.

1) when https is enabled, but a connection is attempted to http,
CherryPy (?) will return a message indicating this server operates on
https only.  The new version, Rocket, does not, and the browser
appears to spin waiting for a response.

2) if a "localhost" managed server is configured using the same port
as [web2py], but http protocol, atttempting to connect to that URL
will cause [web2py] to become unresponsive to all requests until it
is restarted.  With the same configuration, prior versions will
display an "unable to obtain API version" warning, but will remain
functional.  The configuration attempted was:

 Name: localhost

I believe that by "managed server" they mean a copy of Apache; we tend to run
multiple copies of Apache at different ports. I'm a little confused by #2
myself, and will get clarification, but perhaps it makes sense to Tim.