To help me debug this, would one of you do the following:

Add some code at line 99:

print "ssl: ", self.ssl
print "secure: ", self.secure

These two values should, in all cases be the same. If they are not, you'll get a 400. If you're seeing this error, it means one or the other is not what it should be. Please tell me which one.

Thanks,
-tim