Good enough for me.  Let's call that the fix.

--tim

On 5/3/2010 12:02 PM, mr.freeze wrote:
No luck.  Changing it has no effect. The debug still prints:

ssl:  None
secure:  False

If I change at line 83 to:
try:
     import ssl
     has_ssl = True
except ImportError:
     has_ssl = False

and line 97 to:
self.ssl = has_ssl and isinstance(self.socket, ssl.SSLSocket)

it works.