Hi Anthony,

I am new to Python and started dabbling in Web2py late last year.
Without a doubt the most awesome thing about working with Web2py aside
from Web2py itself is the totally rocking Web2py community.

Massimo has and continues to set a very high bar in terms of his
stellar commitment to supporting the Web2py community. This example,
combined with the ability of community members as a whole to follow
his lead, identify and honestly report on and own the occasional bugs
(or faux bugs caused by late nights of programming; ), make this
community something special.

Oh right, and sometime so much awesome new code and examples get
contributed to the project that it seems like it has been raining high
quality code for weeks on end.

I created a laundry list of the qualities I was looking for in a web
product / application framework and ended up here.

As far as impressive sites goes, gee, do we have a list of impressive
sites around anywhere anyone?

Christopher Steel