Hello I have a problem. I have code written for web2py that has two
functions, the problem is in the looping of the second function. it
only executes the loop once. Is there anyway I can continue looping

def check():
    for target_keyword in session.keywords.split(','):
        gs = GoogleSearch(target_keyword)
        gs.results_per_page = int(session.results_per_page_num)
        results = gs.get_results()
        for idx, res in enumerate(results):
            parsed = urlparse(res.url)
            domain = mk_nice_domain(parsed.netloc)
            if domain == session.target_domain:
                return dict(search=build("Your google position is %d
for keyword '%s' on domain %s" % (idx+1,
                    target_keyword, session.target_domain)))

Thanks if you can help