We have not tested much with Opera - there may be some issues specific
to the browser. I added the same video to my account (I use Chrome on
Ubuntu 9.10) and I could add it: http://radbox.me/watch/video/502
I'll test it on Opera some time.

Perhaps try in a webkit-based browser (Firefox/Chrome/Safari)? We've
encountered some bugs in IE as well since we use a lot of jquery
effects that IE doesn't really like much (and we don't like IE at
all!). When you saw "Saving..." message once it saves the message
should change to "Saved". Give it another shot. Sorry for the issue.