We don't intend to open source the application. We're flirting with
the idea of putting up some of these features as slices/recipes/
plugins for easy reuse by the community. This might take a while
though. If you need something specific I'll be happy to copy-paste the
code and walk you over the implementation. Others can pitch in with
better alternatives.