That way, the DAL or web2py (I don't know the exact wording to use) will be
able to put data in my table that allready exist in the postgresql schema
where they are?

An other problem that I am facing is that I use numeric(length, nb decimal)
type of postgresql that type not seems to be supported in web2py actually...
So I looking around to find the better way to work around (ex.: validator
and string type)...

Johny