Greetings, is there a technical reason why DIV.elements makes a copy
of the elements that it returns?  The reason I am asking is because I
am making a minor change to it to allow it to call children's
elements() method.  This way I can overload the elements() method in
those children.  The reason I am doing this is I have some SCRIPT()
objects that are being created in the children but only after all of
their children have been added.  Then I am using
DIV.elements('script') to extract all of these individual scripts and
place them as a preceding sibling SCRIPT object to the top level DIV.
At any rate, I just want to make sure that there is a good reason that
a copy is being performed so I can preserve that when I finish the
refactoring.

As a side note, from what I can tell is DIV.siblings is the same
story, but it doesn't make a copy of the elements it returns.