Hi Pepe,

I am sure Thadeus did not mean it is a negative sense. I am personally
envious of designer given my total lack of artistic skills.

I think what Thadeus means by Django is a "designer based framework"
is that they assume that designers cannot program and program and do
not allow them to put real python code in views. We do not make that
assumptions here and we are fully aware that the distinction between a
programmer and a designer is not very clear cut.

Massimo