cool,
i think on a better design not only in the way of a better aesthetic,
I'm a interaction designer before of graphic or aesthetic designer,,,
in fact, I work with a partner expert on that... :)

I think if we work on empowering all the channels that web2py have
(web site, admin interface, book, wiki, etc) we can empower and
conceive "The web2py experience" and that is something that could be
great!

well, we can talk, I have google wave if you like we can start one
about this topic... or by gtalk...

best regards!

Pepe.