Hi Massimo,

I'm trying T3 and cube9 (http://code.google.com/p/cube9/)  your new
attempt to rewrite T3. I love T3 !

Correct me if I am wrong about this:

The only way to check 'is_admin'  at T3 in models/db.py, is:

is_admin=(t2.logged_in and (not settings.administrator_emails or
t2.person_email in settings.administrator_emails))

All emails in settings.administratos_emails has 'is_admin' privileges,
hasn`t it?
And I have to set administrator_emails manually, is this correct?
Then if i am the only administrador and delete it by mistake,
'is_admin' will be always True, and all logged users will have
'is_admin' privileges
Am I missing something in current T3 about this?

Or is that the reason to rewrite cube9?
I am about to use T3 on production this week, but now i am confused.

T3 doesn´t redefine auth_user, but cube9 does, adding an 'is_admin'
field=True by default  (I change to False, ok
)

cube9 checks variable 'is_admin' which depends on two records of
auth_user:

is_admin = auth.user_id and auth.user.is_admin or auth.user_id==1 de

My dude is, if the first user (admin) is deleted by any reason, will
user_id be ==1 again in future registrations?

Anyway, which one to choose for production?  T3 or cube9? or web2py by
now?

Thanks alot, i hope i 'll contribute with web2py project some day :D

PD: sorry my poor english