T3 was a proof of concept. It works but it was written very long ago.
A lot of the T3 functionality is now in web2py. there is very little
reason for using T3.

cube9 does not exist. It is just a temp name for a project. I.e. write
an abstraction layer on top of web2py that would allow to program
without coding, by moving widgets around via drug and stop and filling
forms like in VB. It will incorporate some ideas from T3 (particularly
about menu and meta-models). Once done it will also be usable as a
CMS. It will take a while, I am sorry.

Massimo