by the way, I was referring to the idea of: "To have a [level]
Certificate, your campany needs fill some
criterias... ".

Also, have you ever seen blender.org? They have good ideas themselves.
One for example is to pay certain amount ($200) if not mistaken if you
use blender for commercial purposes.

Just a thought.

dan