Some quick updates:

1) The labnote book is released as an Opensource app and it can be
found @ http://cynote.sourceforge.net/ They are actually using the app
as a digital journal

2) Met zoom quiet :-)

3) I did a lightning talk on web2py and demo'd just enough web2py.
Heard later from some attendees that the zero-install feature is nice
and they would be trying out web2py...

I had asked the organizers whether all the videos will be uploaded to
youtube or blip.tv, they seem to be not certain.

FYI, Steve Holden, Graham Dumpleton, Wesley Chun, Mark Hammond were
all here and it was time well spent (for us, attendees)

Regards
Anand