Hi Massimo,

I'm still working on a recipe for setting up a web2py server on Ubuntu
10.04.  I've asked the help of a friend, Douglas Cerna, who does not
know web2py, but who is a Zope 3 developer on the SchoolTool project.
We are interested in using web2py to create websites for some schools
with which we are working in El Salvador.  To limit the expense at
this early stage in the process, I plan to setup two instances of
web2py -- one for my personal website and one for the Salvadoran
project.

Here is what we have so far:

http://docs.google.com/View?id=dgv2st82_287c4t9chdt

We are trying to work out a few issues with the base href of the site.
 Using apache rewrite rules, the default directory gets taken out of
the path, so applications that work on the development server on my
desktop break on the web site.

I'll post updates, but any guidance which would save us time would be
most appreciated!

Thanks.

jeff elkner