Right now we have admin

I think we could have an alternative admin (we could ship them as one
app but we should depelop it separately) which sees the applications
folder as an elFinder file structure but not a real one, a virtual one
(except for static files). We would need custom hanlders for the event
of creating fileds and folder. For example when a new folder is
created under applications, welcome.w2p has to be expended in there.
It should be forbidden to edit a non-py file under controllers/models
and non-html files under views/ etc. Some virtual files may be listed
that do not correspond to real files. For example one that contains
the results of tests and one that contains the appadmin (the same one
we have now).

These are just prelimiary ideas. Everything is open for discoussion.

Massimo