Great news! Thanks for the work Massimo!

Being new to both, I myself still hesitate for my project between
choosing a CMS and struggle with the programming vs. choosing web2by
and struggle with all the things which come "for free" in a CMS... And
Cube2py starts to bridge the gap in some ways :-)

I am sure that having these new features will bring more people to
web2py.

Aurelien