I am wondering if this is a web2py issue or a DAL issue.

I would like to re-run my tests just rendering a simple template with no
dbio and see if I still get the same results. I love the DAL and there is
nothing else quite like it, and would hate for it to be the cause.

I would like to compare the DAL standalone, without web2py to determine it
is not the cause.

--
Thadeus