Hello Rahul,

> Currently we succeeded in running it on test server. When service provider tries to deploy it on existing RedHat server, he encounters port conflicts.

> 1) How to deploy it on Redhat/other linux without disturbing other deployed sites, say on a different server port etc.

No knowing everything about your service providers setup it sounds like your trying to run web2py webserver on the same server as other webserver is running. You can´t have Apache and web2py webserver working of the same 80 (http) port. You should serve your web2py application thru Apache, meaning setting up Apache to serve python. Or whatever webserver your service provider is using.