Hi Kenneth,
         Thank you for getting back so quickly, I think thats right he
was trying to configure it on the same server on which Apache is
already running.
It would be great if you could post some ways for the below -
@You should serve your web2py application thru Apache, meaning setting
up Apache to serve python --

I've read the manual but cant seem to get the right mix or exact steps
that will work out of the box. Please suggest

Thanks Rahul