I am seeing this too today. I have two problems myself with google
group:
- On my home computer since last week, under discussions, does not
list the name of last user to respond to a thread but the name of
person who opened the thread. At office works fine (same os, same
browser).
- I do not seem able to pin posts at the top of the list.

Massimo