Il giorno 10/set/2010, alle ore 10.36, salbefe ha scritto:

> Roberto, thank you for all your responses by I can't make this thing
> working.
>
> As you told me I did the following:
>
> In a new terminal and as root I did :"uwsgi --pythonpath /var/web2py --
> module wsgihandler -s /tmp/
> we2bpy.sock  --socket :9092" and this one too:
>
> "uwsgi --pythonpath /var/web2py --module wsgihandler --socket :9092"
>
> Then in cherokee-admin I created a new source as follows:
>

> Type: remote host.
> Nick: web2py
> Connection : 127.0.0.1:9092
>
> And then I have Virtual Sever -> default and rule -> Directory /
>
> with all this config when I point to localhos I get: uWSGI Error, wsgi
> application not found.

That is a step forward :)

You should fix the SCRIPT_NAME, but it is an annoying task.

Download the current mercurial tip (it is stable as it will be the 0.9.6.1) and
it will
automagically manage the SCRIPT_NAME issue.

In the mean time i have written an updated cherokee wizard that supports
xml,python,wsgi and ini files.
--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it