thanks bruno,
i read your link but i don't understand very well...

first question:
what is this?? */30    *  *  *  *

if i wanna execute every day the function "daytask" in my controller
"automatictask" i neet to do:
1) edit web2py 1.84.4\applications\xxx\cron\crontab
2) add a row (my crontab is empty) --> @dayly root    *automatictask/
daytask

it work ?
if i restart web2py it will be executed when it start? or after 1 day?
there is something strange to write in my controller function or it is
a normal function?

thanks for help