Bruno, thanks for the gallery view. I think you can put 3 to a row by
trimming the edges off of the background. Also, I suggest you condense
the information below the logo, like uploaded by and uploaded on.
Identification info can all be put on 1 line under the logo. Also,
please put the Vote and Delete buttons on opposite sides of the logo,
so you don't end up voting for a logo you're about to delete,
something I've done multiple times, now. The system is getting pretty
good. Thanks again!