Hi ty for all your help ron and sorry I couldn't explain myself better
mdipierro

Ron if you could attach that file that would be great just so I can see what
your getting at.. maybe I am to tired to understand it right now haha anyway

if you get a chance attach the file

*cheers

and ty for your continued help

*cheers