On Oct 28, 11:02 am, Vinicius Assef <vinicius...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Massimo, I think it can be a good feature, mainly for beginners. But
> only if I don't need to implement my own request object.

No, you don't need to make your own request object, I just included it
here to test my idea in an interpreter window, and thought other
people might want to do that too.  The idea is that only the decorator
around the controller function would be required in user
applications.  The other stuff would be built-in.  (IOW the request
object would be the same request object we currently use in our web2py
apps.)