On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 7:53 PM, VP <vtp2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The other way is more natural because controller's "arguments"
> correspond exactly to functions' arguments in Python.  It's
> conceptually better.  Now, controller functions have no, in fact
> cannot have, arguments.  This I think is strange.

If you've followed this thread carefully, you'd have noticed your
obvious error. Check the posts and you'll find instructions on how to
modify your routes so you can have controller functions with
arguments.

It's not automatic, and Massimo suggested that he might automate this
in future, but the solution he posted is as good as any other out
there.

--
Branko Vukelić

bg.bra...@gmail.com