Someone writes a script to automate the process. Have a list of apps that we
want to be sure are tested and working. The script will download web2py
testing, copy the apps to the downloaded version, fire a process fork to
start that web2py, use urllib or httplib to navigate to each of the apps
pages to verify that things are working. If a response code of 500 is ever
received then go get the error ticket and store it somewhere central
including which app it came from.

--
Thadeus