i'm seeing appadmin break for my auth_user table with a picture. when
i have a photo, update works fine. when the photo is not there, i get
an error:

KeyError: 'picture_blob'

and from top to bottomw:
gluon/restricted.py line 188
init/controllers/appadmin.py:update line 410
gluon/globals.py line 96
init/controllers/appadmin.py:update line 275
gluon/sqlhtml.py line 1105 in accepts
value = fields[fieldname]

matt