Let's make a distinction between adding functionality (a more distant
goal) and reworking the css. So far (compared with the original
version) we just reworked the css.

Things we should like:
* background and rounded corner around them
* white background except for boxes in /site
* more soft colors
* edit links in different color than other links/buttons
* a folder icon in the same place where it is now.

@Branko, if you can make these changes (mostly colors and background)
I think most people will like it better.