At my school we have two systems:

1) peoplesoft (PS) which we use to manage accounting and class
enrollments
2) the learning management system (LMS)

The LMS gets enrollments from PS.

This is because enrollments must be tied to accounting. There are
rules on how students are billed, drop dates with full refunds, drop
dates with partial refund, etc.

Cloudcourse seems to do well that part that we now handle with PS but
it is not an LMS and it not integrated with any accounting software.

Enrollments must also have full revision history and I do not think
cloudcourse does that. If a student changes its status, it must be
possible to see what was its status at any moment in time.

Massimo