Creating a new app and editing files seems to work fine in IE and FF
on Windows.

One question: For files in subfolders, there is no slash in between
the folder and file name (e.g., under static/css/ it says "css
base.css" instead of "css/base.css") -- is that intentional? Actually,
now that we're indenting the file names within subfolders, maybe we
can simply get rid of the path altogether (this will especially help
when there are several nested subfolders).

A couple additional issues (these aren't new):
- In IE, when you position the cursor within EditArea, about 10-20
characters to the right of the cursor are automatically highlighted in
blue. This doesn't seem to hinder the functionality, but it's annoying
and confusing.
- I'm just noticing some problems with very long load times (e.g. a
couple minutes or more) for some applications on occasion (e.g., the
welcome app or the examples app). It seems to be a problem when I open
multiple apps in separate tabs, particularly if one of the tabs is
admin (e.g., admin is open in one tab, then open a test app, then open
welcome, then open examples -- in that case, examples will hang for
several minutes, even though the other apps are all finished loading
-- if I close the other apps, I can open examples instantly). I assume
this has something to do with Rocket.

Anthony