I tried the nightly on Win7 with FF 3.6 and IE.

I couldn't break anything significant. Creating an app and fiddling
around with it worked just fine.

One thing that's a bit odd is the in file search, which doesn't seem
to have any effect on FF (I entered "index" and pressed enter). On IE
it's a bit different: "index" and [enter] collapsed all sections
(Models, Controllers, Views,...) and they couldn't be expanded again
after this. Only F5 solved this.

Thank You all for the new design(s). I like them a lot!

regards

Stephan