Hey Mart,

If you like visual appealing JavaScript  Framework you may also be
interested in Raphaël—JavaScript Library

What is it?
Raphaël is a small JavaScript library that should simplify your work
with vector graphics on the web. If you want to create your own
specific chart or image crop and rotate widget, for example, you can
achieve it simply and easily with this library.

Raphaël ['ræfeɪəl] uses the SVG W3C Recommendation and VML as a base
for creating graphics. This means every graphical object you create is
also a DOM object, so you can attach JavaScript event handlers or
modify them later. Raphaël’s goal is to provide an adapter that will
make drawing vector art compatible cross-browser and easy.

Raphaël currently supports Firefox 3.0+, Safari 3.0+, Chrome 5.0+,
Opera 9.5+ and Internet Explorer 6.0+.

http://raphaeljs.com/