On Nov 16, 6:23 pm, mdipierro <mdipie...@cs.depaul.edu> wrote:
> I am still trying to understand why this is a problem.
>
> web2py loads the langauge in ram, and uses. It finds a T(var) and var
> is not in dictionary, it assumes it needs to be translated, adds it to
> the dict and saves it on file.
> Somehow your code breaks this. How?
> What is the purpose of your code? Where is it, in a model?

OK, I did a re-factoring of my code and everything is now fine and I
have no bug. No more worry.

My application is in English with translation in French. I wanted to
be able to use codes for long texts. This means to always do the
translation and look up in the en.py file when I use these codes.

Also, I wanted to use specific language files in some cases.

Now, my application works in French. Would you like the file? It
enables web2py in French.