I am sorry for insist in this but it is driving me crazy.

If i can not use a join in GAE. How can i show the name of 'diagnostico'
table in an webgrid base on 'diagnostico_referencia' table. I tried with
webgrid and crud and it always show me the id's of the
'diagnostico_referencia' table.

Any advice about it?