This looks like a CSS question, rather than web2py. Any level of
cascade is acceptable, and the best place can be anywhere depending on
what you want. Personally, I'd move everything into an external CSS
and link from the layout.html (the way you'd usually link it).

I think web2py layouts are not considered supported web2py components,
though (except the one from the default app, that is).

--
Branko Vukelić

bg.bra...@gmail.com
stu...@brankovukelic.com