Hi Stef,

The problem with most layouts is that they are build in applications
like Adobe's Dreamweaver. I do have CS5 but I prefer to build a layout
in textedit, html and css in separate files using for instance ez_css
for sizing and positioning, which reduces the number of css selectors
significantly.

I only use the style tag for views that need customization on view
level, and inline styles to take care of small adjustments on element
level. However, when your views are well designed, you hardly need the
style tag and inline style attribute to style your views.

Kind regards,

Annet.