> It's the standard "You don't have permission to access /admin/default/ index on this server." I know it's silly, and I've went through most of the files available on how to supposedly fix this, but I can't seem to get it to work.

You seem to have two different problems. I tried to access address http://147.126.65.92/admin and got the "You don't have permission to access /admin/default/index on this server." error message, this sounds like the admin application is not installed or your webserver is not allowed to read the /applications/admin folder. Look at your file permissions on /applications folder.

If webserver could access the applications/admin folder you should get a "Admin is disabled because insecure channel" messages.

As admin should be accessed via https I tried to access https://147.126.65.92/admin but could not get a response from your server. Smells like a firewall issue. Port 443 should be open.

Kenneth

Your are receiving that warning because your certifcate is for domain
pypy.domain.com but in your configuration your are talking about an
ip-address.
This is a university computer, so I actually don't have a real domain
name, it's only IP-based (I can't access the domain name through a
browser, but I can access the IP, which is http://147.126.65.92/).
Even if I put the certificate for pypy.domain.com, I come up with the
certificate error. I thought it might be an issue, that's why I posted
it.

On Nov 23, 2:07 am, Kenneth Lundström<kenneth.t.lundst...@gmail.com>