> You seem to have two different problems. I tried to access
> addresshttp://147.126.65.92/adminand got the "You don't have permission to
> access /admin/default/index on this server." error message, this sounds
> like the admin application is not installed or your webserver is not
> allowed to read the /applications/admin folder. Look at your file
> permissions on /applications folder.
>
> If webserver could access the applications/admin folder you should get a
> "Admin is disabled because insecure channel" messages.

I received that error when I tried to disable SSL admin access, but
not otherwise. I have 755 permissions on the /applications folder.

> As admin should be accessed via https I tried to
> accesshttps://147.126.65.92/adminbut could not get a response from your
> server. Smells like a firewall issue. Port 443 should be open.

I've opened up Port 443, and now I get this issue logging into the
https:/admin:

Internal error
Ticket issued: admin/
76.192.187.2.2010-11-24.10-52-27.f3c370f6-8a25-4dc6-b496-ae1178050333

For some reason, it's just the admin folder now. I tried accessing the
site using https:// and it works normally, it's only the
administration folders I have an issue with now.