Yes no problem for translation... I just search the way to translate the
IS_IN_DB error message.

I proceed like this for other validator :

IS_NOT_EMPTY(error_message=T('my_translate_massage'))

If there is an other more general way to do it I am open to any idea...

validator message not translate by default...

Richard