> Please tell us more about the setup. Are the three instances behind running on the same server?

Yes.

> why three? What do they do?

One is production, one is testing and last one is development. I had two instances running on a virtual server before and it worked fine.

> This is not normal but I suspect the problem is with database.
> Did you set DAL(...,pool_size=10)?

No, but I tried but no change.

If I try to select more rows:
def testing():
    orders = db(db.orders.id > 0).select()
    return orders

It takes 80 seconds to return 1608 rows.

If I change the return to return len(troops) it only takes 1,5 seconds.

I have no view defined, just trying out the database.

Kenneth

On Dec 2, 5:13 am, Kenneth Lundström<kenneth.t.lundst...@gmail.com>