On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM, VP <vtp2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am happy with what Massimo intends web2py's license to be.  I think
> a lot of people are too.  App developers should not have to worry
> about the licensing issues.  I think the license should be precise and
> concise.  Further because it combines two types of licenses into one,
> it should not be contradicting each other in some way.

It does need a little bit of clarification, though, especially in the
are of what is considered "including web2py source in your app", and
what is meant by "acknowledging the author" etc.

> Maybe, it doesn't need to be rewritten (much), but needs an FAQ
> attached to it.

Most certainly. I've checked the FAQ and there's no mention of the
commercial exception.

--
Branko Vukelić

bg.bra...@gmail.com