I added the issue and attached the patch file that is working for me.

http://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/detail?id=139&sort=-id

When testing I noticed if there are two applications using the same
table name, it will create the same table in gae, without namespace on
the table name.

It won't affect me, but I can try fixing it if you tell me where to
look.