Hi,

some of my users have encountered a weird error on my mock production
server.

They get the following ticket when the first page (login) tries to
load:

Internal error

Ticket issued: unknown

Rebooting the server fixed the problem, but I'd still like to get some
insight into what could have gone wrong.

When I look in the ticket directory, I don't see any recent ticket.

The web2py version I use on the server isn't the most up-to-date
(1.88.2).

With that in mind, would someone have any insight on the type of
circumstances that would make Web2py behave in the above manner (not
write an actual ticket and display it to the viewer as "unknown")?